Marching For Real Justice and Peace
On the eve of the anniversary of the beginning of this Iraq nightmare
Among your neighbors and millions World wide
Locally, Sat. March 15, 1:00
The Muni Auditorium.
12th & F Streets, Eureka
Join Us March 15, 08'
Remove this criminal regime
Restore the Constitution!
Bringing the demands of Americans to the streets.
What Can We Do?
1) Become more informed about the urgency of the many critical issues
2) Overcome any illusions of security and find the convictions for rousing others.
3) Hold this government to the truth by demanding corrupt officials be shorn of their power to victimize at home or abroad.
4) Write of your concerns to the editors of local newspapers
5) Give as generously as you can to make March 15th, a great enduring effort:
Please send your contributions to to:
Communities For Peace, P.O. Box 1454, Eureka, Ca. 95502
Remember, invasion, occupation and wrecking of Iraq was not provoked, as we were led to believe. Official reports show almost 1000 lies by this government, supported by mass media, sent thousands of innocent Americans, believing their countries call, ordered to assault and kill hundreds of thousands of Iraqis, while being victimized themselves. Now it's more evasions of this truth by both parties, while the blood flows. Why this denial? Why not admitting to truth and ending all this?
Raised on truth, expecting this of our children, in this case we must hold those responsible to even higher accountability! We dare not allow their continued ruling of our lives!
"Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will."
keeping Truth alive!